General Information

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I contact you?
You may reach the Office of the Attorney General (OAG) either by phone or the Internet:
  • The OAG has an Employer Call Center that operates Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. CST. The toll free number is (800) 850-6442.
  • Listen to all the options before making a selection. The main Interactive Voice Response options are:
    #1 – New Hire Reporting Program
    #2 – Payment Options
    #3 – Medical Support
Top of page
How do I request a user ID to use the online reporting features?
Click the [Request New Account] link on the Employer Home Page.
Top of page
Why have I not received my user ID and temporary password? It has been a week since I requested a user ID.
Perhaps your organization has a spam blocker that prevents email with unknown addresses from going to your inbox. You may need to contact your network administrator to determine if a blocker is in place. If you have not received your user ID and temporary password within 24 hours, send an email to the employer liaison for assistance.
Another reason for not receiving a user ID and password may be that your company's security contact has not approved your request for an account. In that situation, contact the security contact. Please refer to Registration FAQs for additional information on security contacts or call the Employer Call Center at (800) 850-6442.
Top of page
I received a message that my user ID or password is invalid or has been revoked. Whom do I contact to reset my password?
Send an email to Web security or go to the Employer Home Page and click [Contact Us]. Select the link that allows users to send an email if they have forgotten or need to reset their password. Put Request Password Reset in the subject line. In the body of the message, provide your name and user ID and that you need to request a password be reset.
Top of page
Why can't I use my email address as my password?
The Office of the Attorney General takes protecting each company's information very seriously. The advancement of technology has been a beneficial tool in providing and receiving data. Unfortunately, the advancement of technology has also resulted in illegal access of personal data. The password restrictions are established to protect your company data.
Top of page
My name has changed. How do I change my name on my account?
You can send an email to the employer liaison if you have legally changed your name. Put Request Name Change in the subject line. In the body of the message, provide your user ID, your previous name, and your new name. Please provide your new email address since it may have changed too.
Top of page
If I experience technical difficulties on your website, who do I contact?
Call the Employer Call Center at (800) 850-6442 for assistance.
Top of page