Mobile Pay Record View Online


Attorney Payment Record Request

To obtain the payment record associated with your client's case, please enter your state bar number and OAG contact ID number and click Submit. If you do not know your OAG contact ID number, have specific questions such as how to reach an appropriate office, or if you need a certified copy of the payment record, please call (800) 252-8014.

To be able to provide you with information, the Child Support Division requests your clients complete Form 1A004 (Authorization for Release of Information) to notify us of your representation. Customers can print this form, which is found near the very bottom of our forms page and return it by mail or to a local office; or you can print it, have them sign it, and return it.

  I agree to the terms and conditions.