Frequently Asked Questions

General Information

Texas State Disbursement Unit (SDU)
PO Box 659791
San Antonio, TX 78265-9791

To ensure that you are credited with the payment, make sure that the following information is on your check or money order:

  • Your name
  • Your 10 digit case number
  • Your cause number — the identification number found on the court case that establishes the child support order
  • Custodial parent’s name

When you log into your account online you can view your case information, view and download your payment information, see the status of your pending legal action and much more. Click here to find out more!

We have created more secure access to your online child support case information. You can now personalize your login credentials, using your email address and a password of your liking.

To create your online profile, you will be asked to provide your:

  • First and last name
  • Your email address
  • Your phone number
  • A password you create

Take a look at this short video for more information.

You will be asked to provide the following information:

  • First Name, Last Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Two of the following:
    • Social Security Number
    • CIN/MIN
    • OAG Case Number

  1. When you registered, we emailed you a link to complete account verification and create your password. If you did not click the link at that time, click here to complete account verification and gain access to your account.
  2. Your account may be locked due to too many incorrect login attempts. Please try again in 15 minutes.

If you are having a persistent issue accessing your account, please chat with us or call us at (800) 252-8014.

If you are having a difficult time logging into your account, please chat with us or call us at (800) 252-8014.

You are able to change your address using your online child support account. Click here to login. You can also chat with us or call us at (800) 252-8014.

No. Legislation does not allow us to enforce visitation orders. However, you may get additional information from the Child Support web site:

Please click on Modify Child Support for additional information on child support payment modifications.

Modification Information